The palette’s light-reflecting properties and universally flattering shades increase radiance and boost skin’s glow whatever your complexion.
HOW TO USE
Use the Code8 highlighter palette with an angled brush on the top of your cheekbones, the bridge and tip of your nose, the top of the brow bone, and your lip's cupid bow for an intense colour pay-off result from the first brush stroke and a rich velvety look.
Talc, Mica, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Propylene glycol, Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, Ricinus communis seed oil, Phenoxyethanol, Macadamia ternifolia seed oil, Olea europaea fruit oil, Aqua, Pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Decylene glycol, Camellia sinensis leaf extract, Silica, Tin oxide, Lauroyl lysine.
May contain: CI 77891, CI 77491.
The award-winning Code8 Highlight HD Palette is free from parabens and paraffin and is vegan-friendly.
Made in Italy
Net Weight 9g/ 0.3 oz
- An award-winning highlighter palette.
- Inspired by Farah Fawcett's luminous skin back in the seventies.
- Made using revolutionary Knead Technology (patent pending), a unique ingredient mixing method, to create a shiny, sculpted, long-lasting effect.
- Its unique formula contains pre-baked pearls, olive oil, macadamia oil and white tea extract to moisturise and nourish the skin.
- The palette’s light-reflecting properties and universally flattering shades increase radiance and boost skin’s glow.
- Duo of rose gold and bronze highlighter powders to suit any mood or skin tone.
- Luxurious silky finish.
Made using Knead Technology.
Made in Italy.
Two-tone illuminating palette
Super silky feel
Olive and Macadamia Oils for skin conditioning
Such a subtle way to add some glow - a gorgeous non-cakey shimmer - love it!Redsal
I have about 5 highlighter products and this is my absolute favorite. Soft shimmer without the "cakey" effect. It's wonderful.Zeena
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE